Maryland Residential Real Estate Appraisals
At Connor Edwards, LLC, we offer Maryland (MD) residential real estate appraisal services that fit your every situation! Whether you are in need of a standard appraisal for the purchase, sale or transfer of property, or if your property has appreciated and now you have over 20% in equity on your property and are looking to get rid of the PMI on your property, we are happy to help you with your specific real estate needs! Our staff is dedicated to prompt and reliable service and can usually deliver completed appraisal requests within 3–5 business days. For a custom quote, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Connor Edwards, LLC offers residential real estate appraisal services in 10 counties in central Maryland: Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore, Carroll, Cecil, Frederick, Harford, Howard, Montgomery, and Prince George’s.Go back
- Why Get an Appraisal?
- What is a Home Appraisal?
- About Appraisals
- How to Prepare for an Appraisal
- Homeowner Appraisal Services
- Home Seller Appraisal Services
- Home Buyer’s Checklist
- Home Buyer Appraisal Services
- Common Home Appraisal Misconceptions
- Common Home Appraisal-Related Terms
- About Private Mortgage Insurance